Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Still writing

Life is, you know, a mixture of what you want and what you so don't want! Anyway writing up a storm (yes, that's a cliche) 'cause it keeps me sane.

Have found a very quaint flower/gift shop that will carry my bears. The owner is a very lovely woman and we both are excited about this. Even better, this morning she told me her biz has a website and they take online orders, sending flowers and such. Oh why not send a bear along? This could work.

Trying to figure out where I'm going. I was thinking of staying here. Yeah, a few reasons. But I really want to move to the east coast, this guy I was flirting with was from Cleveland and we both got all excited when we were talking about playing in the snow. He wanted to take me to Ohio. ha. Anyway another man said I should forgo Vermont (yes, I'm back on that kick) and go to Conneticut. Hmmmm. I'm still thinking about that $49 apartment special; maybe I should head west? Just somewhere Gwendolyn. I miss my plants and I want my dog and to get another cat (mine died and I think I'm more than ready for another)and to get my craft room and my writing room back up.

Not much else. I'm off to write now. If I continue on my current disciplined journey, I will have this collection of interrelated stories in the mail next week:)

Adios.

No comments: