Saturday, June 01, 2013

Been bummin'

and playing bingo on my phone.  So addicting.  Stayed up one night--ALL NIGHT--winning and losing.  And then there's slots--  Good thing I will never ever visit Vegas or Atlantic City. Gwendolyn = BROKE.  Anyway, am done with wasting time.

Decided that today was the first day of the rest of my life.  List of things to accomplish daily to get me something other than imaginary trophies for daubing 500 times or winning 100 bingos.

Right now I'm reaching for something I feel slightly beyond me.  Am qualified but my insecurity keeps creeping in, whispering why not me but I'm thinking why not me?  Scared and excited.  Courage is acting in spite of one's fears  so I will throw my application in the hat.  Besides you lose 100% of the things you never reach for.


No comments: