Saturday, December 02, 2006

I like submission

Actually I like getting published, but the submitting thing has to happen first.

Poems (reprints) out today to an anthology and unpublished but older stuff out to a literary mag. Hopefully four more and the last of the "good stuff" out tomorrow, but it's a loooong day at work (double-shift) and the Christmas party afterwards which I may or may not attend.

Still have four micros ready to go out, but two of the magazines I wanted to submit to are closed to submissions. One, the second time I've missed the reading period this year!

One of my daughters did not like it here so the two of them left yesterday back to Las Cruces and the returning one has strict instructions to find my disks and rough drafts and bring them to me. About 11 stories I could tweak and get out. I'm almost a third of the way there (in terms of having stories). Almost. Gonna try for my month of flashes this month. It's the second of December. I've written two flashes. I'm on a roll;-)

No comments: