Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bachelor Number 3

I hear this guy in Nashville is wondering where I am.
Ha!

It was raining men this summer (seems butts like mine are quite the commodity in the dirty south-- "Girl, you are thick," one guy told me. That's a compliment. Another said he wanted to put a pic of my butt on his rap album- hmmmmm. . . ) Anyway, I was attracted to three men, all of whom I gave the green light. Bachelor #1 fizzled out when it became apparent he'd have to do some work to have me. Bachelor #2, I ended up all ga ga over, a separate post about him later.

Anyway, Bachelor #3 asked me out. I was in the middle of something and told him that we could talk about going out next time I saw him. He worked at a place I went to weekly.

Well, the next week when I showed up, he was talking to someone. He said 'hello' and asked how I was, but he didn't extract himself from the conversation to make any plans with me. He acted as if he'd developed a case of amnesia from the week previous.

Oh, well, I thought, though I admit I was a tad disappointed.

I didn't see him anymore before I left. Seems he's noticed that I'm not around.

Classic case of you snooze, you lose.

No comments: