Saturday, December 29, 2007

Are you as ready as me for this year to end????

It was a good year in sooooo many ways, but still so much I've yet to accomplish/complete. Very frustrating. Two days and I've only three things to complete by Dec. 31 and then I start tabula rasa, latin for 'clean slate'-- all anew and determined. I have a list of things I've promised people and things I want to do that have not been done and the plan is to mark off something everyday.

First up is getting a ticket to see BB King. He was an hour away on Thursday. When I read that in the paper, I was like WHAT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night he was in Albuquerque, three hours away. Went to his website and he'll be in Nashville in March so that's what I'm shooting for. 24 hours of overtime at the job and I was planning to get the digital camera, but that can wait.

2 comments:

Sharon Hurlbut said...

Yes, ready for new, definitely. Tough times here (job woes, health problems), but something about the calendar ticking over to a new date makes anything seem possible.

Here's to all the dreams we dare to make happen (starting with BB King, of course)!

GJM said...

Yes, here's to better times for all of us, starting with you :)