Monday, December 10, 2007

Not much writing

but close to 200 photos to sort through and continue submitting. However, I do have my first confirmed reading for 2008. Chicago in late Spring. Working on a return to Detroit so I can hop over into Ontario, Canada and do a reading (hopefully, hopefully, hopefully) at a bookstore there.

Other than that my life is quiet. Working though I'm looking for another job. Applied at the community college where I used to teach. Great pay and hours. Let's hope a class materializes for me.

I collect mooses, remember I told you that, but the one I wanted this season was sold out at Sears. The Sears here is a small store so a guy I work with who lives in El Paso was going to help me out and get one, but alas, there were none to be gotten :(

It rained today. Loved that. Two rainbows in the sky. Beautiful.

No comments: