Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's not a movie, it's an event

This young woman two seats over from me didn't know about The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Is it scary, she asked the young man she came with.

He (sitting by me) told her no, that it was campy.

She didn't understand but he encouraged her to just wait and see what happened.

She kept making comments that made it clear she had no clue so she got squirted exra with the water gun, well, just because. . .

heh heh



There are evidently people who do this thing often. Inhibition wears off quickly if you want to have fun and it was.
I'd forgotten about the toast and there were some other props I didn't know existed but you could buy a goodie bag so you were completely prepared. Movie-goers in costume, men in ladies' underwear, boas for door prizes but I didn't win one:(

No comments: