Monday, August 03, 2009

Is it me?

or is time flying by?

Some of those things I said I wanted this year, I haven't even given much thought to, much less effort and attention!

This summer was not as easy as my first summer here, even last year, I didn't face some of the obstacles I've been dealing with. But what can you do but roll with the punches>

And rely on God 'cause (again and again, esp. when I am not so deserving) He helps me out/makes a way. I was talking to some one yesterday and some things have been falling together, right when I need them to.

"God is good," Helen said.

I was stilled for a moment 'cause sometimes I forget that He's involved and then I recalled all the times He'd acted on my behalf and I had to think that He has some hand in what's happening now so I had to say an 'amen' to that.

No comments: