Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A house with claw-footed tubs

Most of the houses I'm looking at have hardwood floors - which I love- and stairs -which I love- but I have discovered one that has claw-footed tubs -- which I absoltely love!-- in the two bathrooms!

It was for sale but that didn't happen so now the owners are looking for someone interested in lease-to-own.

Am $100 away from paying off the line-of-credit at my bank here. The tax return pays off one car in order to get that off my credit report, which I need to pull so I can see what's there.

I'm going to buy a house. There. I've declared it, Universe. Have always been afraid of that for whatever reasons. I don't know how I'm going to do it-- but I didn't know how I was going to get a car and I ended up with two being financed for me-- so the 'knowing how' doesn't seem to matter.

I'm going to buy a house in Vermont in 2011.
I've declared it.
And I give thanks for and open myself to the positive response coming my way.
Amen.

No comments: