Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Home

I finally got my stuff out of the storage unit! Boxes and boxes and boxes!! I kept saying I needed to do that and I was going to do it, but I was so overwhelmed by the thought of going through all the boxes! Well, there's still lots on the back porch, but at least it's a manageable number.

Another box of books? Delighted and dismayed. I don't have enough bookshelves:( About 500 books stacked in piles against the wall. And I even got rid of some-- yes, something I thought I'd never do. But you can outgrow certain books. No, I kept the one on Tantric sex, most definitely, just other ones. Like Danielle Steele. Adios, sweetheart!

The fun--est part was rediscovering my stuff and rediscovering me through the process.

My house looks cool! [I found a box of flower pots-- guess that means more plants;-p]

And in just months, I get to pack it all up again and unpack it somewhere else-- ha ha!

The coolest-- I found the stories I needed that are part of my novel-in-stories and I found five stories I'd begun that I'd forgotten completely about, and seven more I had rough (very, very rough) drafts of! Time for me to clean them up and get submissive.

No comments: