Thursday, June 07, 2007

Taking a break

I will be gone from here for awhile. Think summer vacation;-)

Actually I will be working on the writing and on an idea for a short film. I didn't get to 100 stories, just 98 -- 8 of those have been published, 1 is awaiting publication, 11 are out making the submission rounds and 3 are waiting for me to find a possible home. The balance I hope to rewrite in the coming months. Just in time for reading periods reopening.

Last minute biz we need to take care of: if you ordered my chapbok, it'll arrive this month.

Go
  • here
  • if you want to see what I took off at the Burlesque Poetry Hour 'cause I don't anticipate being back before July. I'll be at that event in DC on the 25th of the month.

    I will miss you but I will be having fun bebopping around:)

    No comments: