Monday, June 04, 2007

That really is a pretty picture

Amazon.com is waiting on a pic of/from me for the shorts program. I went and took some.

The clerk and I were looking over the digital options. I chose one and she agreed it was a good choice.

"That really is a pretty picture," she said.

One of the better ones I've taken. But looking closely, though, you can tell I'm tired. And that was in every shot. Tyra would say that I needed to move past my fatigue and make my eyes smile, but I ain't trying to be no supermodel, just sell a story. But still I wouldn't be happy using any of the photos.

I was so exhausted. The last story I wrote took a lot out of me pyschologically and emotionally. And there was that Law & Order marathon and all the others on at any given time of the day. I do believe I caught every episode of the original series, SVU and CI that came on last week.

So much other that I have to do this week before I take off so the pic and my story will have to wait a bit longer.

No comments: