Sunday, November 25, 2007

okay, so now I'm submitting photos

Got some works out to some online mags. Anxious 'cause this is new to me. I've had photographs published but those accompanied news stories that I wrote and I had one in the folklife program book for the Smithsonian when I worked as a field researcher for them, but again it was a journalistic kind o' thing.

Currently taking pics with my camera phone. Sometimes it works and well, sometimes it just don't!

I need to get a digital camera. Looking for a great deal on one preferably with a printer. Has to be bought at Best Buy 'cause of the reward points and all. Every Sunday scanning the sales circular.

If I celebrated Christmas, I might ask Santa 'cause I've been a good girl all year.

Oh, stop snickering.

I have been.

I HAVE!

No comments: