Thursday, November 15, 2007

(Tennessee) bachelors 4 & 5

Corey was this very cute young thing with body piercings and gorgeous eyes who worked across the street from where I worked.

One morning I was going to this after hours club (it's open from 2 to 6 a.m.) with my co-workers 'cause I wanted to get a feel for such for a story. I invited him to come along.

Later I ran into him and he apologized for not showing up. The tone had me all confused but I didn't say anything.

One night he showed up at my job and we were talking. He said he was going to wait'til I got off (at 4 in the morning). Uhm, no. He left for awhile; when he came back, I was busy, but he told my supervisor to tell me that he would be back for me.

Uh-huh, I told Jason.

Bachelor #2 was going to be there at 4 in the morning and he had the tendency to be jealous and though sometimes I enjoyed the way he got all territorial about me, I didn't want to deal with that that morning.

I tried to get my work done as quickly as possible so maybe I'd get away before Cory returned, but damn it if he didn't start talking to #2 when he showed up. I hoped he wouldn't say that he was waiting for me 'cause man would I have some 'splaining to do . . .


-----------------

#5

I swung by Nashville when I went to Detroit this past weekend. Talking to some guys I knew and they told me that this guy named Lucianno had told them that I had gone out with him before I left.

We had dinner and I got drunk and crazy.

Uh, no.

I had a bad vibe about this guy -- you don't give love notes to strangers. And if I haven't said yes to you after three requests, then Buddy, can't you figure that the answer is no.

My friends didn't believe him-- esp. the part about me drinking 'cause they know I don't drink.

If I'd seen him while I was in Nashville, I would have ripped him a new one. F***ing B*****d.

No comments: