Thursday, April 24, 2008

plant pack poet progress

Strawberries, this time. Yum; I so hope they bloom

Nothing stays in boxes except seasonal stuff and the green bathroom. Usually homes we've lived in had two bathrooms; one was green and one was blue. Only the blue bathroom with the aquatic theme this time. Am getting the rest of my stuff out of storage next week -- the final purge! Everything will have a place and everything will be in that place!

It's poetry month. Been reading lots of poetry. A line or two of my own. I haven't written a poem in forever. But I will again. Sometime. Soon. I hope.

Seriously working on one of the two Viet Nam stories with Bob Arter. Collaboration is interesting. He's very good and his style matches mine. That makes it easy. His experience in that war fleshes out these stories I've been wanting to rewrite for a very long time.

Yay!

No comments: