Sunday, August 22, 2010

gotta do the morning

I have class tomorrow morning. Early. Like 7:30. Yikes. Am finishing up my syllabi and gathering up the in-class work for this week's classes.

Totally enjoyed being back in the classroom. My daughter in college might get a discount on her tuition and my daughter currently looking at colleges is thinking she might just stay here and attend college to get same possible discount but that would mean I would have to remain here and continue to work in general and for the university in particular and I was kinda planning to vagabond (yes, I know I'm using a noun as a verb and yes, I know I am an English teacher after all but if Alexander Haig and that Palin lady can skew the English language, so can I) around so I'm not sure how that's going to work.

No comments: