Sunday, January 28, 2007

Not one flake for poor little me :(

It snowed again in Las Cruces. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I was at the bank, opening an account and the representative asked what brought me to Arizona and I listed the reasons I'm aware of, but I was quick to add that I was planning to move to Vermont (she told me that Bank of America recently purchased banks in New England so I won't have to worry about my banking needs once I get there!) because I like cold and snow and rain. I mentioned that now that I no longer lived in Las Cruces, they've gotten frequent snow and she asked if I hadn't seen the snow flurries earlier in the day. (it's been cold in AZ lately.)

?????????????????????????????

I was indoors, at work, no windows near me.

"I saw them!" my daughter piped up.

"You like the snow and cold too?" the woman asked her.

"No," she replied. "I like it when it's warm."

Aaaaaaaaaaargh.

I would have appreciated those flakes, even if, as I was told, they melted as soon as they hit the ground.

No comments: