Monday, January 01, 2007

The stories I’ve got so far. Some are old and have just needed tweaking which I never got around to last year. Let’s see if my procrastinating side will go on a bit of a holiday so I can get stuff done. Some have already been accepted/published, some currently in submission.

  1. Leap
  2. Los Prisioneros Pequenos (The Little Prisoners)
  3. Wading
  4. Panties
  5. The Dying Room
  6. Sometimes
  7. Patterns
  8. Swipe
  9. 35mm
  10. What I Call Him
  11. Wild & Vibrant Colors
  12. Maybe Today
  13. Dead Fish Eyes & Wails
  14. My Husband’s Lucky Tie
  15. Out In A Storm
  16. The Cleaning Lady
  17. All That She Was Given
  18. An Early Fall
  19. Lil’ Reverend
  20. Another Holiday Season
  21. Ernestine Watson’s Girl
  22. Afterwards
  23. 103 In The Shade
  24. I’m With The Band
  25. A Baptist In Texas
  26. How To Love A Woman
  27. If This Is The Wrong House
  28. Where I’ll Be If I’m Not There
  29. An Abolitionist In The Family
  30. Cedar Rain
  31. All God’s Children
  32. Strawberries & Cadillacs
  33. Lily, In Bloom
  34. The First Time And The Very Last Time
  35. Buzzard’s Roost
  36. Children On A Leash
  37. Something Like Happiness
  38. Beds
  39. Taking Shape
  40. They Were Champions
  41. Begot
  42. Fly Freddie, Fly
  43. Acts
  44. Flyway
  45. Puzzles
  46. Gangsta Luv
  47. Andre’s Rap
  48. One Shot, One Kill
  49. Soldier Boys
  50. Howling
  51. Winner Take All
  52. Jack’s Old Place
  53. A Love Story-- Revolutionary, Of Sorts
  54. Letting It Get To Empty
  55. To Have And To Hold
  56. Jesus With An Afro
  57. (untitled-about child suicide)
  58. (untitled-about Buffalo soldiers)
  59. (untitled-about freedom summer in Mississippi)
  60. (untitled-about grad school and grad assistants and sharing an office with someone you don’t like)

2 comments:

Sharon Hurlbut said...

Wow! I am impressed. Best of luck finding homes for every single one.

GJM said...

There are a few magazines I really want to appear in.

Whistling Shade and Antioch Review are at the top of the list.

Maybe this is the year they say yes to me!