Sunday, February 25, 2007

13, 12, 11

13 stories to write and I've hit 100. At this point 31 need further research, like for two, I need to visit a Native American reservation, and one has to be an Apache one for the sake of something in the tale; I need to talk to an obstetrician and this doctor that I talked to years ago when I was writing this story about a rare genetic disease that affects only male children; the wolf reintroduction program, etc. etc. etc. I've got my work cut out for me. Right now I'm working on revisions of those not needing any research. So much easier:)

12 photographs to crop and send somewhere. A few of them are really really cool if I must say so myself and I will. I took a photography class in the 7th grade and I love the stories a picture can capture and tell. So now I've added "photographer" to my bio when I'm submitting work.

11 poems to revise and send somewhere. Two of them rhyme and I like that. Hope an editor will as well;-)

No comments: