Friday, January 13, 2006

Scanning the classifieds

I have been updating my resume. It's almost ready to send out to the Vermont college and newspapers I'd be willing to work for.

Though I'm not really interested in working for any of the places. Can we say "Back-up plan."

I've found that there's a Refugee Resettlement program in Vermont and I want to spend my time participating in that organization's activities. It's been working with Africans, most recently Africans from the Sudan, a place I'm very much concerned with and interested in.

I found a gift shop that carries artist bears! Need to take some pictures -- no, send a bear-- how could they say no to a cuddly, cute "gwen bear"?

There's also a huge quilt festival held there. Gives me hope. I love crafting-- if I can make that my source of income, I would be very very happy:)

No comments: