Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Got semi -admitted to the media arts program!

Have a few things to do-- $50 admission fee, heh heh-- and the admission process is on track. Am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I was getting all giddy reading about the program. Classes start up for a new term in January. Enough time for me to get myself resettled and (insert laughter here) ORGANIZED!! Ha, ha ha. First is a screenwriting course, a computer graphics and some general education, which I may or may not see if I can substitute prior credit for. On one hand, I wouldn't have to take the courses. On the other hand, I would get an A+ in English 111, now wouldn't I???


Anyway, got the number for an organization that's shooting a movie here and looking for crew members. Thinking of volunteering just to get my feet wet again.

No comments: