Friday, November 17, 2006

misc.

I've got two numbers for comedy clubs in the area. Gonna call to see if there's an open mic and maybe possibly get back on stage. Test the waters and see if I'm still funny. Write some new material. Feel the joy of laughter all around me and knowing that I created it.

--------

Talked to a man at the one of the organizations that Delano Lewis(the former U.S. Ambasador to South Africa) directed me to. I think it's a fit there. They were looking for someone to do exactly what I want to do. Coincidence? Nah, I really think not.

-------

1 comment:

SusanD said...

I can't imagine the guts it takes to get up onstage and tell jokes. Quite easily the most daunting thing I could imagine. (Well, that doesn't involve bloodthirsty animals.) Good for you, Gwendolyn! Go for it!