Monday, June 26, 2006

You wake up and it's Monday and you're about to enter "crunch time"

It's almost July! Yikes! Still so much to do. I didn't mention that I changed jobs and I now work full-time and that makes it hard for me to get stuff done 'cause I'm tired!!!!!!! I was so loving the four days off thing but I was also pretty lazy -- don't think I did as much as I could have in that time but oh well those days are gone. Two days off now-- a big BOO HOO there.

I called U-Pack this morning and for about an additional $400-500, they'll haul my stuff cross country insteads of me driving a truck, which is what I'm probably going to do.

Goodwill/Good Start came to the house for the 6th and final time. There are three boxes still on my back porch that I did not go through. That can wait until Vermont-- I'm tired of sorting through stuff.

My son and his friend were jumping on and plunging onto the open futon in the family room. It broke and I was quite happy 'cause it's one less thing I've got to move! [Either I've got this perspective thing down or I'm heading toward delirium :-)]

No comments: