Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Florida reading, maybe Michigan but probably not Chicago

I asked this woman about taking part in a festival in Florida and she said a reading and an hour-long book signing afterwards could be arranged!!!! It will be in June so I have time to get those chapbooks done and maybe that collection of short stories from that press.

An invitation to read in Michigan from a woman I was working with on a previous festival in Michigan, but she left the organization and I didn't feel like working with someone else and besides if she left then maybe things weren't so wonderful so I let that opportunity fall by the wayside. She's looking for several readers on a first-come first-served basis and accepting only snail mail replies in response. Sent mine. We'll see.

And the event I wanted to take part in Chicago is probably not going to happen. Chicago will happen, I'm determined on that, but not this event and that's okay.

No comments: