Monday, March 12, 2007

Have I procrastinated enough?

I got permission from a local mall to take pictures of these very funky trees that they have planted about their property. I had to get permission 'cause terrorists have made it really hard and you just can't go around shooting pictures just 'cause you want to.

Today and last night (the lighting system at this mall creates some funky images of these trees) was when I scheduled the shooting so the security people wouldn't bother me/ or think I was crazy lying on the ground, climbing out on limbs, doing whatever necessary to get an interesting shot.

Today is hot, though. I can't beg off 'cause I'm sure the mall manager (and he is really a nice man) wouldn't be too keen on me making this a habit and too, I need the trees bare and some are already getting buds.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I don't want to be out in the sun. I can't even say "Well, at least I can work on a tan" 'cause I don't need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: