Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting on with other parts of my life

I'm going to start accepting credit cards. I need $95 for a set-up fee and $199 for a machine, though BOA will credit the $199 back after a year when I open up a business checking account.

Seeing how quickly I can do that, 'cause being able tp take credit cards will increase my cash flow tremendously.

I see my new place already. Another vision to manifest. I've already had a taste of what it would be like to have a craft room and a writing room, though the craft room I'm envisioning has a serger and a quilting frame 'cause in my dreams (that I want to make reality)I'm sewing at a different level and I'm quilting, keeping my grandmother in me alive.

And I think I'm conducting a workshop at a writing affair in a major city. Waiting for a yay or nay.

No comments: