Sunday, January 25, 2009

a little less me

I'm going to make some changes at this blog. Not so much GJM; more things of the literary sort.

I have another blog where I'll be writing about my bear/craft business. I'm starting from scratch-- writing out the business plan this time, keeping track of expenses so I can see if I'm profiting, etc.

I've got a knitting class this coming Saturday, a class about seams and edges next month. When I get to where I'm going I'll look into quilting classes.

The hope is that I can work at home in the day doing the crafting thing and write at night. The job I'm looking at (when I leave) also exists on an on-call basis so if plan A (where I don't gotta get out of my pj's to go to work) works, I would do that just as a back-up. That's if I get this project I'm thinking about going 'cause it would provide me with a chunk of change and keep me afloat for awhile.

Anyway we'll see and you'll have to go to www.teddyhugsandthings.blogspot.com to find out what's going on there. Well, don't go right now 'cause there is little there. I hope to work on it this week 'cause I'm unemployed so I've got time;-)

and I got sidetracked last year. I'm going to get back on that list of things I need to do for people. Promises I need to keep.

2 comments:

SusanD said...

Gwendolyn, your bears are lovely! I wish you a ton of success in this!

GJM said...

Thanks!