Sunday, January 04, 2009

What to do what to do what to do

I did not get a job change and the job I currently have, I love, except the schedule. The hours I worked changed temporarily and it was really nice but now the schedule's back to how I hated it and why I was seeking another position.

I was ready to give my notice this week, but something's come up and if I stay at the job till I actually leave Las Cruces, then I will have some bargaining chips for my next position that I have to call someone about again tomorrow 'cause I want to make sure this job's a sure thing before I leave and end up like I did in Nashville this summer, thinking I've got a job and when I get there, well, I don't.

But I don't want to stay at this job. But sometimes you have to just get through something, knowing that it's for something better on down the line, but still. . .

What to do? I ask. What to do?

No comments: