Saturday, January 03, 2009

Ireland

????

the organization putting out the anthology is waiting for grant money so the date for the book launch may change.

I may be able to attend or I might not.

If I don't make the book launch, my daughter and I will go to Ireland during Spring Break in March.

"Imagine if you met an Irishman, and you just stayed there and married him," my daughter said.

I've dated men from various countries, including Turkey and Iraq. I once had this thing for this Japanese guy who was the hottest Japanese guy I'd ever seen. An Irishman was once interested in me but in the end, he said I was "quite a pip."

I thought it was a compliment, but he explained it wasn't.

Not at all, my wee lassie.

Anyway, I think this was to get me to start thinking about international travel, 'cause Lyfe Jennings said there's a whole world waiting for me.

No comments: