Thursday, December 15, 2005

Resolution

There has been an issue in my life, a fundamental one, that I couldn't seem to get past. Life kept giving me situations similar to the original so that I could work through it but I kept running away or missing the opportunity or ignoring the possibility of the lesson.

But since I'm working toward my greatest growth, the issue made its appearance at my job one day and another and then another, frustrating me, 'cause every scheduled work day, I'd stress, wondering if I was going to have to deal with it. Of course at some point , I decided to work with it, started turning it over and examining it 'cause I've wanted nothing more than to be done with it!

Yesterday, it was resolved.

The earth didn't quake and lightening bolts didn't fill the sky. In the middle of the situation, I just "got it;" a quiet understanding (finally) of what I was to claim. I was so ecstatic Eddie thought I was nuts, I'm sure.

Events that repeat themselves are the unconscious' call for healing. Something happened to me in my childhood, that was out of my control. I decided something about myself that was an untruth and life has been trying to move me away from that lie and to MY truth. Every situation following was then, of course, a metaphor. Yesterday, I had the chance to voice what I couldn't say before and then boom, there-- it's all taken care of.

Wow.

Another bit of peace in my life-- sweet, sweet, sweet.

No comments: