Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Yay! Susan

Congrats! Her book "Trattoria" has been nominated for a Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award!!

(Did you buy it like I told you to?)

Yay! Yay! Yay! So there-- Amanda Killgore;-p


______________________


Personal note to Susan: I soooo love Jimmy Stewart. $1 aisle at Target is currently sale priced at 50 cents and there was a dvd with two old movies starring him. I don't think there's a such thing as a bad Jimmy Stewart movie, so I dropped those two quarters!

Damn, at half a buck, I should have picked one up for you. Next trip--just drop your address;-)

1 comment:

SusanD said...

Thanks Gwendolyn! (and what a memory on you to pull out that name, ha ha!)

Ha, if I could be any writer, I'd be you!

50 cents for TWO Stewart movies? That is a bargain. Enjoy them, for sure. You don't have to pick me any up. I'll wait 'til you're close in VT and we'll do the snuggle thing and watch together.