Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This next year I MOVE

I need to move from here. I am a fern not a cactus. I thought I wanted to go to St. Louis but that was a second choice made 'cause I didn't see how I could make NY happen.

So the Northeast is the place I want to live. Maryland is gorgeous and I do love NY, but the three choices came down to 1) Westchester, PA; 2) anyplace in Vermont; and 3) anyplace in Maine.

Vermont has won out and ever since I picked the city, its been popping up or now just I'm noticing it more. (Like when you decide you want a certain car and then everywhere, everyone's driving it, like that)

In January, maybe February, I fly out there and open a bank account so I can start stashing cash away and get a p.o. box. Am very excited 'cause suddenly some things that seemed to have a hold on me here have loosened their grip.

Yay!

No comments: