Monday, December 26, 2005

"You'll shoot your eye out"

So, how many times did you watch "A Christmas Story"? Twice was my limit.

"Home Alone"-- once is enough though necessary.

"Jumanji"-- on two different channels at the same time. Flipping back and forth between the two just to be nutty.

"It's A Wonderful Life"-- could not find it on any channel. Is it not played during the season? (Am not a huge tv fan so I don't know) will probably have to buy it on DVD, if available, so I can watch whenever. Don't you just love Jimmy Stewart??

2 comments:

SusanD said...

I do love Jimmy Stewart!

Ever since NBC bought the exclusive rights to "It's a Wonderful Life" it's only shown on that station, and only twice during the season, one of those times being Christmas Eve. I hate it. It used to run nearly non-stop before NBC purchased it.

Good luck in Vermont!

GJM said...

I have a board game based on the movie. You'll have to come over, watch the movie, play the game and drink hot chocolate when I get to Vermont.