Saturday, July 22, 2006

The hard stuff

Trudging through some things that are NOT working in my life. Well, resolution hasn't come and that makes me impatient, which is not good.

I'm not trusting. In "A Course In Miracles" (which I bought but never read and eventually sold back to the bookstore that I bought it from, although I kept the quotation flash cards)there is the saying "Patience is natural to those who trust."

So my fretting is, I know, unnecessary and unwise. Everything in its own time. If I don't have all the answers now, maybe I don't need all the answers now. Live the questions, Gwendolyn, instead. Right?

My anxiety is a sign that I'm not living right here in this moment. I need to calm down, do what I can about what's buggin' and then let go.

I'm not at war. Surrender is a good thing.

No comments: