Monday, July 31, 2006

a new one

I'm beginning work on a new story. Excited 'cause I'm being forced to question what I believe about a certain topic. Is anything really black and white? The older I get, the more confused I am about stuff. No, not because I'm going senile;-P

The world is changing fast even though it remains the same in so many ways-- we can continue to hate one another for just any old reason --so much information, ideas and it takes some questioning and exploration to know what one believes and we're not encouraged to do that.

So, I'm doing some research and reading and I'm enjoying the process of becoming clearer where I stand on this particular subject. I may have the same stance at the end of it as I did when I started off, but I like the idea that I'm willing to walk in the other person's shoes and see what road they've been travelling.


* (yes, I know that last sentence is grammatically incorrect)

No comments: