Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well, I guess that takes care of that

My work/my calling/my true "job" while I walk this earth has been revealed. What I always thought and have been working toward but I will not travel the route I believed I would in order to accomplish it.

Writing will be a part of my job description but it will not be the "big" part. For so long I denied myself the writing I wanted to do, the poetry and the short stories, and I thought years ago when I made a place for that very thing that I would never want to do anything else but. You could not have told me that I would ever want to do otherwise, but I'm bowing to what is being asked of me and I'm so okay with it. I will tell stories, but not primarily through printed words.

And I will not be moving anywhere in New England or to Maine. I will be going to the city in Vermont that was decided for me previously because I need to learn something at the college there to prepare me for what I'm to do.

A passport (I haven't found the $100 I can just spend on it! but I will.) and a meeting with this guy in Boston, MA and I'm more or less ready.

It's so perfect that even the care of my three kids is accomodated!

No comments: