Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pizza, sex & chocolate

Some friends and I were discussing the better things that Life had to offer and decided that the above rated in the top. We moved on to discussions of each and got all excited when we started talking about how we liked it.

Yes, hot.

Yes, thick.

Yes, so tempting all you want to do is stuff it in your mouth, enjoying the pleasure of it until you swallow and lick your lips afterward.

mmmmmm. . .

We got quiet, contemplating the very thought of it, and then I said, "You can get that kind of pizza at Godfather's."

Or you could, I corrected because it had been years since the restaurant's departure from our town.

"I never ate there," one woman said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," another woman and I groaned in unison. "You have no idea what you're missing!" we told her.

On a whim, I searched for "Godfather's Pizza" on the internet and found the franchise still has some restaurants in operation. There are several in fact within a 200-mile radius from where I'll be living in Vermont.

Yes, I would drive 200 miles for pizza. I plan to.

And, for the record, I'd drive 200 miles, hell even more, for sex and chocolate.

4 comments:

SusanD said...

I'm so spoiled because my cousins are chocolate makers, and their shop is only a few blocks from my house. So I don't travel far for chocolate. Sex? 200 miles? Abso-freaking-lutely.

GJM said...

Chocolate makers?


Well, you'll have to take me on a tour, Susan, my new best friend;-p

SusanD said...

I would LOVE to take you on a tour, Gwendolyn! Or at the very least I'd be happy to send you some samples to Vermont. (I have a feeling it'd all be a big gooey melted mess if I'd send it this summer to you in NM.)

GJM said...

Weather notwithstanding, I'm not sure you could afford the shipping charges on the amount of chocolate I'd be hoping for!