Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Okay, back to the real world. . .

Miami was wonderful. Possibility that I can turn that reading into three more. Met the woman who schedules readers for the Miami International Book Fair, happening this weekend. Of course, I'm gonna follow that lead 'cause I'd loooooooove to read at the fair next year.

Not a 'ghetto' trip. So nice to not worry about anything-- just enjoy, enjoy.
Cuban men are gorgeous, I must note. Some, muy muy mucho;-)

Took pictures but I left my camera in the cab! And the ATM kept my debit card. I've got to call somebody about that, uhm, like today!!

Books & Books is a gorgeous bookstore and classy as well.

Did not want to go home but I knew I had to-- there were those two sinks of dishes to be washed that my children had waiting for me;-p

No comments: