Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

HA! I'm such a doof sometimes. My boss refused my resignation and she told me that I'd requested more hours. And I did ask that, for two weeks, I work crazy hours + overtime but I thought I'd asked in a time frame so that this first week of November I'd be working less. Evidently I didn't.

"You said you needed the extra money," my boss reminded me. She added that my bookshelves had been on sale and that I had wanted money for the trip to Miami next week and then it all came back to me.

I've been tired and stressed so I forgot.

So indignant I was! What a dunce I can be!

Anyway, all is well on the job front. My hours will be cut, I'll supervise part-time and waitress part-time. Cool, cool, cool.

Kudos to Eddie for being such a wonderful boss.

No comments: