Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Stuff -- writing and otherwise

No acceptances, but no rejections either--ha!

Got the application from Money for Women. Need to get packet together and in the mail ASAP or by Dec. 31, whichever comes first.

Need to go apply for the passport.

Pier 1 has dishes on sale. Have no available credit so I can't buy online. Means I gotta go into the store. Yikes! I'll leave with more candles 'cause I can't resist. No, really, I can't. I just can't.

So, Nov. 1 came and went and I didn't get this story to a contest. Oh well. Next.

Was going to buy a Foreigner hits compilation cd but it didn't have "Dirty White Boy" or "Waiting For A Girl Like You" on it. How can that be? But I got the one by .38 Special and I'm pondering Lynard Skynard and the one from Chicago with every song I love esp. "Color My World" and "You Are Not Alone" is my very next purchase.

I wish the heat in my house were electric. Brrr, it's getting colder. Even the ducks at the university pond were all tucked in.

No comments: