Sunday, September 17, 2006

All my eggs in one basket

There are some things that are difficult for me to learn. The thing about the flash drive seems to be something that is just beyond me. No, I didn't lose it again. Although I will confess that I did forget it in a university computer once again since the last time I mentioned it.

No, today, I'm getting ready to do some serious work only to find nothing there when I put the disk in.

"The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer."

ARGGGGGGH-- are there any worse words?

Only my poetry on a back-up. Looks like I'm going to be spending some time typing, typing, typing. Luckily, I had printed out most everything 'cause I was afraid I might lose and not recover the disk at some point so at least I've got hard copies, if not a brain.

1 comment:

SusanD said...

This. Sucks.