Saturday, September 09, 2006

Glorious!

The way I'm feeling this morning.

I am sitting on the verge of getting everything that I want. (Not what I thought I may have wanted, but that which will further propel me to the person/woman I want to be.)

I said just a while back that I had issues with trust. Well, cleared that up. Yeah, just that quick. Healing and change can come in an instant when the moment is right. Crazy how Life sometimes just hands it to you. Revelations, revelations. I now have a deeper faith in what is and why it is and I'm just curious to where it's all leading. Eager to see how the story turns out, but willing to take it a page at a time, dance or cry or whatever with those words as they appear in the paragaph and just follow each word, each scene as it unfolds. And I see a very, very happy ending for this tale:)

And I wouldn't be here at this place (not a physical one, a psychological/emotional one) if JUST ONE THING were different. So now I'm appreciating what was and how it all had to be so I could be right here and damn it I LOVE THIS VERY MOMENT!!

No comments: