Monday, September 11, 2006

No, Gwendolyn. NO. NO. NO.

At this time, the fabric store carries a wider variety of fur because people use it to make Halloween costumes. I so want to go look at it but I can't. I have too much fur still uncut or unsewn.

I sew by hand and I've managed to make 50 bears of varying sizes, not as productive as I could have been, but all summer, I've been distracted. Okay, I lie. I've got 50 bodies-- the bears are currently headless. (Finish what you've started, Gwendolyn!)

Nothing new until you're done with what you've currently got going on.

Oh, alright. Alright.

I just wonder if they've got any brown fur. . .

1 comment:

Sharon Hurlbut said...

There's something about the image of 50 headless bears that I find fascinating and slightly creepy at the same time. It gives me pleasant shivers.