Thursday, March 19, 2009

A beautiful rainy day!

One meant for pondering and a certain degree of laziness.

N/R.

Today, since I'll be staying in, I am going to do some more writing--got a micro done last night (in between episodes of "The Office" Just 3 more shows in Season 4 to watch, yay!)--and also turning my attention to some things I've been procrastinating about.

Quickest way to get one's life flowing is to finish projects.

Have to get application packets ready for two different residencies. I hope to spend some time somewhere I've never been to give my writing a jolt of newness. I've applied for two grants and a writer's workshop so far. I'd like to attend a full writer's conference, but I'll think about that once I've got the residencies crossed off my list.

I'm three stories away from finishing "Gorilla, My Love" and I hope to finish the Empowerment book today.

So it only looks like I'm doing nothing, sprawled out on the floor; I'm working. I am! I am!

No comments: