Thursday, March 26, 2009

You can't find me there

on Facebook. My friend Maya wrote me and asked if I was really there. Uhm, no. The truth is I needed to ask someone a question and someone who had this person as a friend suggested I join Facebook, go to his friend list, and find her and write her through there, which is what I did.

Every now and then I get an email that says that so-and-so has added me as a friend. Okay. Or I'll get something from Tagged or Friendster or WAYN and I'm like, okay, 'cause I don't have to time to keep up with this. Shelfari? Can't even remember my password, it's been a minute since I've been there. I don't really even go to my Myspace page but occasionally to add people who send friend requests.

I don't understand how some people have the time to keep up with all these social networking things. I can barely handle the two blogs I've got going.

No comments: