Friday, March 27, 2009

misc

God was really good to me. My current challenge is a tough one and something needed to happen and happen in a big way and quick and yesterday I prayed and prayed and prayed. The answer a "yes" though not on my timetable, but close enough (maybe I'm being given the time to get it together and grow up in regards to this predicament I repeat again and again, hmmmmmm). Anyway, I'm so very grateful God overlooks so much and extends his mercy to me.

I have a part-time job and I'm ending my first week of work; my feet hurt. Next week, I order everything for the graduation bears and get started doing that in the evenings and weekend. The money from this job is going to be tucked away for my writing. Books, writing and just-for-reading ones, and for travel. And some misc. bills.

Ireland has been delayed again and I don't even know if the anthology "24/7" is still going to come out 'cause the domain for the organization is parked and my last gmail got no response. Oh, well. Stuff happens. I remember when I was scheduled to do a reading in NJ. I talked to the woman on the phone and she was quite nice and, so it seemed, equally excited to have me doing the reading-- she selected me from a pool of poets. She said she'd get back to me but never did!

Anyway I've got to get on some stories tonight 'cause this weekend I've got to do bears and ship them back to NM for the display at the bank.


It was a wonderful rainy day. Jeffrey Osbourne is crooning "Love Ballad," the hit from when he was with LTD/ one of the most beautiful songs. I am at peace.

My world is good:)

No comments: