Monday, March 23, 2009




I will read this every day if I have to. Envisioning my dreams, WRITING them down, breaking things down into goals and those goals into tasks I need to complete daily.

This year I plan to get a novel into the hands of an agent, I plan to get engaged to be married, I plan to buy a house, I plan to have a business that makes use of my talents and provides viable income, I plan to meet the requirements to be baptized in the religious organization I want to belong to (and for the record, I no longer write erotica but I'm not taking down the links from the work I published previously. Think Prince; there's stuff he don't do no more, but you can still hear "Little Red Corvette every now and then).

Not everything I want but it's a start. Now, I have to put dates on these things.

When do I want them?

Uhm. . . yesterday;-)

No comments: