Sunday, March 29, 2009

Man, it's early

There was a tornado watch last night. Never been through that before. The sky was crazy gorgeous with dark clouds and the rain was just this constant downpour-- for awhile -- and then the rain stopped and it didn't feel so dark, though the sky was filled with grey clouds. It was beautiful.

Anyway, this storm watch interrupted my plans for the evening so I've got to make up some time by getting my butt up and to work this morning. I would love to write, psyched by the acceptance, I've got five other new pieces out and I'd love to up that number back to six, maybe make it seven, but I've got to get those bears done. PRIORITY.

Discipline myself! Work on this project and make the $$ you need to have the REWARD: You won't have to work outside and for someone else and you can write Gwendolyn. The never-getting-out-of-your-pj's, eating-corn-pops-while-you-sit-before-the-screen-searching-for-the-right-word-on-your-quest-to-understand-the world-and-yourself-through-writing, you can have days and months of that, Sweetie, but you gotta do this other thing first.



Oh, all right.

No comments: