Monday, March 16, 2009

Well duh Gwendolyn

I realized this morning, after working through a few more chapters in that book, that my life is never going to be the same. I stated that I'd never felt so empowered and I realized that everything I feel from this point on, that everything I do, the way I approach people and allow them to approach me will be unlike anything I've experienced before.

I hope that makes sense.

There's a quote about stretching one's mind and its inability to return to the previous place; this is where I'm at.

I can't --and don't want-- to ever going back to where I was.

It's like when a child first learns to stand and he/she holds onto a table, flexing his/her legs and there's such delight in the knowing that those things underneath you are sturdy enough to hold you up. I'm sturdy enough to hold me up.

Oh, maybe I'll fall a time or two or twenty. I don't care. I'll face that when/if it happens. Right now I'm so eager to walk this new road until I'm ready to run to that edge of the cliff, jump off and soar. . .

:)

No comments: