Monday, October 03, 2005

More randomness

Got a rejection from a magazine that will remain nameless because I may want to submit to them at a later date, but their answer was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time in coming. Way past their stated response time. I wanted to write back and say that my story had already been accepted and PUBLISHED elsewhere while they were considering it. But, like I said, I want to submit to them again so I'll just behave my little self.

~

I bought a book of poetry and have spent the day reading it. Have to get stimulated to write some poetry 'cause I'm going to Miami in November and I want to have some fresh, new and shiny stuff to share;-P

~

I went to Walmart and found it was so possible to go in for two things and end up spending the entire $80 in my pocket.

~

Two things I need to attend to before I miss out

a ticket to B.B. Kings club for late Nov

a workshop on myth in storytelling

~

The lottery is 180+ U.S. dollars. Gambling is against what I believe, but everytime I pass the billboard announcing the current possible winnings, a part of me thinks I could also believe in owning an island and going into space with some Russians, you know?

No comments: